3rd August 2020
- Colebridge Trust and Around Again welcomed local MP Saqib Bhatti on 1st August 2020. The MP for Meriden supported the team with unloading a fantastic food donation from charity partners Sewa Day. The Sewa Day team presented Saqib and Colebridge staff with heart shaped gifts and dates, in recognition of Raksha Bandhand a Hindu celebration of sisterhood / brotherhood.
28th July 2020
- The Trust is aiming to improve health and wellbeing in Solihull by developing “The Crowd” – residents, groups, organisations who wish to encourage people to become active, included, happy and healthy. The first 500 people to register will be entered into a draw for £250 worth of sports equipment. Please register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org – The draw will take place by 31st August 2020
- The employment and skills team are carrying out face-to-face appointments from Junction, by appointment only. Since March 2020 we have helped over 50 people into employment. To contact the employment and skills team, please call 0121 448 0720 or email email@example.com
- We’re looking to support 40+ health and wellbeing organisations & groups to improve their reach and become more inclusive via a funded programme. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assembly and Packing at our inclusive social enterprise, Unit 21 has been resumed in July 2020. Staff and volunteers are working to strict health and safety rules and we hope to be back supporting our inclusion participants by August 2020. Are you looking for work experience or an inclusion activity? Please email email@example.com and quote “Unit 21”
- Around Again, social supermarket has suspended membership donations; changed hours of operation; and is working in partnership with other groups and organisations to distribute food in North Solihull wards. We are actively fundraising for the project and seeking food donations. If you can support the social supermarket project with food donations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can donate money please click here – we are grateful for anything that you are able to do!
For general enquiries please email email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation and support at a difficult time.
Wishing you and your families well.
Chet Parmar – CEO