12th October 2020
- Colebridge Enterprises surpasses 500,000 parts assembled since restarting in July after the COVID-19 lockdown. Congratulations to the our Social Enterprise team.
9th October 2020
- Colebridge Enterprises wins an award:- 2020 Midlands Enterprise Awards we have been named: Best Charity Social Enterprise – Birmingham
1st October 2020
- Two more of our young mentees with additional needs have completed the next stage of their work-based training and been rewarded with employment contracts. Another step towards long-term employment.
30th September 2020
- Colebridge Trust are looking for Trustees with experience within HR and Public Health. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
15th September 2020
- Colebridge Trust agrees to be an intermediary for the Government initiative to support young people secure jobs – Kickstart. Ashleigh Adams encourages the third sector to get involved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7th September 2020
- Ashleigh Adams joins Colebridge as Employer Engagement Specialist as part of the funding from HS2 for the Building Better Futures project.
25th August 2020
- To support the growth of the Solihull Community Network, Colebridge Trust and The Active Wellbeing Society have partnered to launch a website and twitter account, to help keep people connected and informed. The first Big Chats have taken place via Zoom with a number of residents, service providers, ward members and groups coming together to discuss issues relating to open spaces and transport.
3rd August 2020
- Colebridge Trust and Around Again welcomed local MP Saqib Bhatti on 1st August 2020. The MP for Meriden supported the team with unloading a fantastic food donation from charity partners Sewa Day. The Sewa Day team presented Saqib and Colebridge staff with heart shaped gifts and dates, in recognition of Raksha Bandhand a Hindu celebration of sisterhood / brotherhood.
28th July 2020
- The Trust is aiming to improve health and wellbeing in Solihull by developing “The Crowd” – residents, groups, organisations who wish to encourage people to become active, included, happy and healthy. The first 500 people to register will be entered into a draw for £250 worth of sports equipment. Please register your interest via email@example.com – The draw will take place by 31st August 2020
- The employment and skills team are carrying out face-to-face appointments from Junction, by appointment only. Since March 2020 we have helped over 50 people into employment. To contact the employment and skills team, please call 0121 448 0720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re looking to support 40+ health and wellbeing organisations & groups to improve their reach and become more inclusive via a funded programme. Please contact email@example.com
- Assembly and Packing at our inclusive social enterprise, Unit 21 has been resumed in July 2020. Staff and volunteers are working to strict health and safety rules and we hope to be back supporting our inclusion participants by August 2020. Are you looking for work experience or an inclusion activity? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Unit 21”
- Around Again, social supermarket has suspended membership donations; changed hours of operation; and is working in partnership with other groups and organisations to distribute food in North Solihull wards. We are actively fundraising for the project and seeking food donations. If you can support the social supermarket project with food donations please contact email@example.com or you can donate money please click here – we are grateful for anything that you are able to do!
For general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and support at a difficult time.
Wishing you and your families well.
Chet Parmar – CEO